Privacy of our customers is guaranteed.
We collect personal information such as names, company names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, IP, and other applicable contact information. We also collect credit card information once we are authorized by the credit card holders.
We DO NOT share, sell or otherwise disclose information about our clients to any other party except as required by law or to process and ship the orders.<br>
We use the contact information for customers' communication, to promote products or services that may interest our customers, and to process, confirm and complete transactions.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognise and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our site
Showing you our product that is relevant to you
Working with partners to deliver to you relevant advertising
How to manage the cookies?
You can delete or manage cookies with your browser. The following links may be helpful, or you can check your bouwesr's Help.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
If you want know more about cookies, the following link may help:
Customer satisfaction is our priority. If a customer is not fully satisfied with our product we will exchange the product or refund the purchase price subject to the following conditions.
1. Return, refund or exchange period not to exceed 14 calendar days from the time of the customer's receipt of the goods.
2. Refund or exchange must be processed only after the returned goods are received at Tool Holder Shop Inc. facility. We shall inspect the returned goods for refund or exchange eligibility.
3. Shipping costs for returned goods are on the account of a sender.
4. No return, refund or exchange on used goods or goods sold on 'as is' conditions.
5. Normally a restocking fee 20% will be applied, if not agreed otherwise at the time of a purchase.
6. No refund for the goods sold to overseas. Overseas sold orders may be exchange in case of the manufacturing defects only.
1. We ship internationally by UPS courier mail.
2. Terms of delivery is DAP (Delivery At Point) according to Incoterms 2020, that means the shipping is paid, customs duties and local taxes - not paid.
3. We gladly discuss the other methods of delivery to satisfy our customers special needs.
4. Please pay a close attention to you shipping address in the order form and make sure it is full and correct. We require the address including the postal code, contact person name, contact person telephone number for a reliable courier delivery.
5. We do not take responsibility for orders lost in mail.
Terms and conditions
1. Quotations are valid for 10 days.
2. It is agreed and understood that Tool Holder Shop Inc. shall deliver only the items described in the Quotation or Invoice according to the quantity and specification..
3. The Product remains the property of Tool Holder Shop Inc. until paid in full.
4. The Buyer shall examine the Product upon its delivery.
5. The unpaid balance for delivered Product is subject to the interest at a rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum).
6. Buyer understands and agrees that the Product is intended for qualified personnel professional use only according to safety standards established by the Canadian Standards Association and or other applicable regulatory bodies. Buyer understands that Product may be heavy and sharp and is capable of causing significant property damage or personal injury if used inappropriately and agrees to exercise caution and adhere to best safety practices when using the Product.
7. Tool Holder Shop Inc. shall not be held liable for orders delivery delays due to causes beyond its control, if caused directly or indirectly, by acts of God, government orders, legislation or regulations, embargoes, fires, storms, floods, strikes, labour trouble, wars, riots, failure of carriers or suppliers to transport Product, pandemics, or other contingencies beyond its reasonable control. Tool Holder Shop Inc. shall execute the order as soon as the cause of delay is removed and conditions permit.
8. Special note for our California customers. According to Proposition 65, we shall warn our California customers, that the Product may contain chemicals and materials that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Our products are warranted for 1 year if used under normal conditions.
1. Tool Holder Shop Inc. warrants that products will be free of defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery.
2. Tool Holder Shop Inc. responsibility shall not exceed the value of the product supplied.
3. For a warranty claim the Buyer shall notify Tool Holder Shop Inc. in writing during the warranty period and will protect and retain the alleged defective product in order to permit THS to investigate and make any necessary corrections or replacements. There are no other warranties, express or implied.
4. In the event that the Product is not properly used then all warranties shall be null and void.
5. If the Buyer has not paid to Tool Holder Shop Inc. for the product in full there is no warranty claim.
6. Warranty is void and null for altered, modified, or repaired or damaged by customer products.
1. Wire transfers;
2. Credit cards;
3. Corporate cheque;
Q. Do you make custom tooling?
A. Yes, we do!
Prices indicated for reference only.
Subject to change without prior notification.
Not a public offer.
Pictures and drawings are for the illustration purposes only.
The actual goods received may not be exactly as shown.
All the logos and trade marks names and images are the property of their respective owners.